Modern Office Building

Starting A New Business

When forming a new business it's always wise to have a tax adviser in your corner. We can help you determine which type of business will provide you with more flexibility, tax advantages and efficiency in terms of record keeping. Knowing this information before registering with the state will help to optimize your tax returns during the early years of your business. 

At DiTa we’re very familiar with business and tax law, we can even help you with the necessary registration paperwork.

Consulting Needs

As a startup, you’ve your project crystal clear, your business plan is operational, your marketing plan is running, you found your team, you’ve a product ready to sell.

What about your tax compliance? Are you subject to sales tax? Where are your clients located? Do you have to register to VAT/GST abroad? Are you running your business under the right legal structure that allows you some tax savings? Are you overwhelmed and need help with bookkeeping?

At DiTa we'll answer your tax questions, guide you through the tax calendar year, help you to anticipate your tax compliance, drive you to avoid unnecessary tax burden and support you with all further needed tax registrations. Don't pay a penny more than you have to! Save more money every year!

DiTa can offer you an attractive monthly package including tax consultation to answer all your tax questions.


National Expansion

You’re actually selling your products and ready to expand in other states, what’s the impact on your tax compliance? Where do you need to register for a business licence? Do you need to incorporate in another state? Are you planning to have an office in another state? Are you employing workers in another state? What about the sales tax collection?

At DiTa we’ll help you to apply the best strategy for your successful expansion by working with you on the best structure needs for your business.

International Expansion

Your international expansion might occur by choice of opening offices abroad, hiring staff outside of the USA or by having customers abroad.

In these situations it might create an international tax footprint for your company then becomes the need to take care of your international compliance.

Where do you need to register? For which tax do you need to register? What is the threshold linked with your activity?

At DiTa we carry an impressive international tax experience to guide you successfully through your international adventure.


Have Any Other Questions?

Thanks for submitting!